6.20 Mars development

Team Mars Custom Firmware For 6.20 OFW using TN HEN
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Christian Louboutin bootie on sale
Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:07 pm by nieluda

» lady peep christian louboutin[
Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:06 pm by nieluda

» ]Christian Louboutin Cheap
Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:05 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Handtaschen
Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:08 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Picotin MM
Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:07 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Auslauf
Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:06 pm by nieluda

» Prada Belt
Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:34 pm by nieluda

» ]Gucci-Kollektion von Accessoires
Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:32 pm by nieluda

» Prada Belts
Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:31 pm by nieluda

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
 

Share | 
 

 Is my PSP 2003 hackable?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xdarkgeox
Admin
Admin


Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-07-07
Age : 20
Location : UR MOMS HOUSE

PostSubject: Re: Is my PSP 2003 hackable?   Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:52 pm

how long does the green light stay on few seconds or forever untill you take out the battery
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xdarkgeox.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
xdarkgeox
Admin
Admin


Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-07-07
Age : 20
Location : UR MOMS HOUSE

PostSubject: Re: Is my PSP 2003 hackable?   Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:54 pm

hard modded pandora or soft modded pandora
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xdarkgeox.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Rave Kutsuu
Noob
Noob


Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Undiscloseable

PostSubject: Re: Is my PSP 2003 hackable?   Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:58 am

xdarkgeox wrote:
how long does the green light stay on few seconds or forever untill you take out the battery

forever, and i bought it, it's factory made i think, it says:

TOOL
3.6V
1800mAh

PANDORA
BATTERY

i'll try putting the original files back on the MMS, see if that works..

the instructions mention plugging in the CHARGER then putting in the Pandora battery, and then some orange light would blink??

really odd instructions, but i'll keep trying, please help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rave Kutsuu
Noob
Noob


Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Undiscloseable

PostSubject: Re: Is my PSP 2003 hackable?   Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:03 am

I'm sure that the Pandora battery works, i think it might be the memory stick,

i only have a 521mb Magic gate supported stick, and that came with files on it with the Pandora

i have two others but they show up as magic gate unknown.

what should i do????

these are the INSTRUCTIONS that came with my battery, it's 100% charged:
1. insert the memory card into the PSP
2. plug the PSP charger into the pap ( when i add the Pandora after this it only come up with orange charger light, but turns green if i remove the charger)
3. insert the pandora battery into the PSP and put the battery cover back on (can't because it's a PHAT battery)
4. the orange light will start blinking on the psp (WHAT FREAKING LIGHT!?? the charging oraneg one NEVER BLINKS, and it's the only one to turn on.)
5. press X to install 3.90 m33 software
6 the PSP will install the selected software and once it's completed will say PRESS X TO SHUTDOWN
7. press x to shut down.

i have instructions on updating to 5.00m33-6 also which is on the Memory stick with it.


Last edited by Rave Kutsuu on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : instructions added)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rave Kutsuu
Noob
Noob


Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Undiscloseable

PostSubject: Re: Is my PSP 2003 hackable?   Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:17 am

Rave Kutsuu wrote:
I'm sure that the Pandora battery works, i think it might be the memory stick,

i only have a 521mb Magic gate supported stick, and that came with files on it with the Pandora

i have two others but they show up as magic gate unknown.

what should i do????

these are the INSTRUCTIONS that came with my battery, it's 100% charged:
1. insert the memory card into the PSP
2. plug the PSP charger into the pap ( when i add the Pandora after this it only come up with orange charger light, but turns green if i remove the charger)
3. insert the pandora battery into the PSP and put the battery cover back on (can't because it's a PHAT battery)
4. the orange light will start blinking on the psp (WHAT FREAKING LIGHT!?? the charging oraneg one NEVER BLINKS, and it's the only one to turn on.)
5. press X to install 3.90 m33 software
6 the PSP will install the selected software and once it's completed will say PRESS X TO SHUTDOWN
7. press x to shut down.

i have instructions on updating to 5.00m33-6 also which is on the Memory stick with it.
i tried this guys videos, but i still get a black screen, and it doesn't load from the MMS, HELP!

i tried his fix to no avail. same problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pasarel
Noob
Noob


Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 105

PostSubject: Re: Is my PSP 2003 hackable?   Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:26 am

are you sure that your psp is hackable?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rave Kutsuu
Noob
Noob


Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Undiscloseable

PostSubject: Re: Is my PSP 2003 hackable?   Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:50 am

Pasarel wrote:
are you sure that your psp is hackable?

no, Sad

shouldn't the Pandora menu come up even on unhackable motherboards ?

if not then thats the problem, and my psp is probably unhackable Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rave Kutsuu
Noob
Noob


Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Undiscloseable

PostSubject: Re: Is my PSP 2003 hackable?   Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:54 am

Rave Kutsuu wrote:
Pasarel wrote:
are you sure that your psp is hackable?

no, Sad

shouldn't the Pandora menu come up even on unhackable motherboards ?

if not then thats the problem, and my psp is probably unhackable Crying or Very sad

i hope i didn't waste all that time for nothing Sad

anyone got any answers here??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xdarkgeox
Admin
Admin


Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-07-07
Age : 20
Location : UR MOMS HOUSE

PostSubject: Re: Is my PSP 2003 hackable?   Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:41 am

you bought in 2009 i thought you bought it in 2008 well your psp is unhackable but you can sell that and get a psp 1000 new at http://www.pandorasales.com/consoles.html im sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xdarkgeox.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Rave Kutsuu
Noob
Noob


Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Undiscloseable

PostSubject: Re: Is my PSP 2003 hackable?   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm

xdarkgeox wrote:
you bought in 2009 i thought you bought it in 2008 well your psp is unhackable but you can sell that and get a psp 1000 new at http://www.pandorasales.com/consoles.html im sorry Sad

my parents would never buy me a new psp Sad

ah well, that's life i guess...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rave Kutsuu
Noob
Noob


Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Undiscloseable

PostSubject: Re: Is my PSP 2003 hackable?   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:52 pm

xdarkgeox wrote:
you bought in 2009 i thought you bought it in 2008 well your psp is unhackable but you can sell that and get a psp 1000 new at http://www.pandorasales.com/consoles.html im sorry Sad

even if it isn't "hackable" i should be able to downgrade it with the pandora, right??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pasarel
Noob
Noob


Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 105

PostSubject: Re: Is my PSP 2003 hackable?   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:53 pm

Quote :
even if it isn't "hackable" i should be able to downgrade it with the pandora, right??
no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rave Kutsuu
Noob
Noob


Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Undiscloseable

PostSubject: Re: Is my PSP 2003 hackable?   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:59 pm

Pasarel wrote:
Quote :
even if it isn't "hackable" i should be able to downgrade it with the pandora, right??
no.

damn, thats a waste of £10..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rave Kutsuu
Noob
Noob


Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Undiscloseable

PostSubject: Re: Is my PSP 2003 hackable?   Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:10 pm

can you help me with finding out WHAT motherboard my PSP has?

if it's unhackable it's the TAV v3 right?

apparently though, there should be WRITING, according to this website: http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PSP-General/how-do-you-find-out-what-motherboard-you-have/m-p/28836446
under the UMD door, and on my psp, there aren't

wouldn't that mean that my psp has a hackable motherboard??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rave Kutsuu
Noob
Noob


Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Undiscloseable

PostSubject: Re: Is my PSP 2003 hackable?   Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:10 pm

Rave Kutsuu wrote:
can you help me with finding out WHAT motherboard my PSP has?

if it's unhackable it's the TAV v3 right?

apparently though, there should be WRITING, according to this website: http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PSP-General/how-do-you-find-out-what-motherboard-you-have/m-p/28836446
under the UMD door, and on my psp, there aren't

wouldn't that mean that my psp has a hackable motherboard??

this site too http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/369035
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rave Kutsuu
Noob
Noob


Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Undiscloseable

PostSubject: Re: Is my PSP 2003 hackable?   Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:52 am

quick question.

quoting:" Note that this applies to Piano Piano Black PSPs (for now). If the serial starts with HU2, then the PSP most likely has a TA-088v3 Motherboard. Any other serial (Say starting with HC or HB or HJ) can have CFW installed" http://www.atmaxplorer.com/2009/03/how-to-check-if-your-psp-can-have-cfw-installed/

mines starts with HB?

so can you guys PLEASE help me find out my motherboard.
i'd open up my psp but i don't have the right screwdriver, and i don't want to break it or break the warranty seal, because then i could never sell it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Is my PSP 2003 hackable?   Today at 2:37 am

Back to top Go down
 
Is my PSP 2003 hackable?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» >>>> Pongkes' <<<<
» Chanu collection
» My Football Shirt Collection
» Fatal Frame 2: Deep Crimson Butterfly
» and it Keep Coming.......

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
6.20 Mars development :: Playstation Portable Hacks :: Relax :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: