6.20 Mars development

Team Mars Custom Firmware For 6.20 OFW using TN HEN
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Christian Louboutin bootie on sale
Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:07 pm by nieluda

» lady peep christian louboutin[
Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:06 pm by nieluda

» ]Christian Louboutin Cheap
Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:05 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Handtaschen
Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:08 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Picotin MM
Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:07 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Auslauf
Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:06 pm by nieluda

» Prada Belt
Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:34 pm by nieluda

» ]Gucci-Kollektion von Accessoires
Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:32 pm by nieluda

» Prada Belts
Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:31 pm by nieluda

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
 

Share | 
 

 finaly i found it ( need one to test )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gayden
Noob
Noob


Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-09-03

PostSubject: finaly i found it ( need one to test )   Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:07 am

hi all
this is my first post

i found a way to access flash0 using pspfiler v6.6 and its the only version that could access the flash0

and i told wololo to make the hbl rev100 with support to that version

and he told me that : -

Quote :

could you try to copy this file:
http://ifile.it/cjf0y8v/gameboot.pmf
to “flash0:/vsh/resource” and overwrite the old one?
it should give you an (awesome) custom gameboot after you rebooted your PSP. this is the final test of flash0 w-access, i dont believe it will work

and i believe that this will work

so after what he said i need a tester to test the file to me

but he should has a psp 1000 or the old 2000 ( unbrickable psp )
and he should be on a cfw to run the filer v6.6

and here is the links :-

1- download this : this file

2- download this : pspfiler v6.6

3- after u download the files now extract the contents of the archive to ur game folder and put the file u downloaded from the first link in the root of the memory stick

4- now go and run the filer

5- toggle to the hacker mode by pressing the left arrow with the R button

6- press the X button on the file and then press the O button to copy file
and then press the right arrow then press then press O on the vsh folder then go press O on the resource folder the press the triangle button and then press the triangle button and now press the X or O

7- finally reboot the psp and it should give you an (awesome) custom gameboot after you rebooted your PSP

finally thanks for who will try this for me coz i have a psp 3004 and i cant try this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gayden
Noob
Noob


Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-09-03

PostSubject: Re: finaly i found it ( need one to test )   Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:31 pm

whats up?

30 views + no replies + no downloads or tries !!!

i need ur help to hack the psp 6.20 , 6.30 and 6.31
Back to top Go down
View user profile
psptester
Admin
Admin


Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: finaly i found it ( need one to test )   Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:40 pm

Go to http://psptesterhacks.prophpbb.com/forum4.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://marsloader.zforum.biz
gayden
Noob
Noob


Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-09-03

PostSubject: Re: finaly i found it ( need one to test )   Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:54 am

hi again

@psptester what i should do there and did u try to copy the file?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xdarkgeox
Admin
Admin


Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-07-07
Age : 20
Location : UR MOMS HOUSE

PostSubject: Re: finaly i found it ( need one to test )   Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:13 am

gayden wrote:
hi all
this is my first post

i found a way to access flash0 using pspfiler v6.6 and its the only version that could access the flash0

and i told wololo to make the hbl rev100 with support to that version

and he told me that : -

Quote :

could you try to copy this file:
http://ifile.it/cjf0y8v/gameboot.pmf
to “flash0:/vsh/resource” and overwrite the old one?
it should give you an (awesome) custom gameboot after you rebooted your PSP. this is the final test of flash0 w-access, i dont believe it will work

and i believe that this will work

so after what he said i need a tester to test the file to me

but he should has a psp 1000 or the old 2000 ( unbrickable psp )
and he should be on a cfw to run the filer v6.6

and here is the links :-

1- download this : this file

2- download this : pspfiler v6.6

3- after u download the files now extract the contents of the archive to ur game folder and put the file u downloaded from the first link in the root of the memory stick

4- now go and run the filer

5- toggle to the hacker mode by pressing the left arrow with the R button

6- press the X button on the file and then press the O button to copy file
and then press the right arrow then press then press O on the vsh folder then go press O on the resource folder the press the triangle button and then press the triangle button and now press the X or O

7- finally reboot the psp and it should give you an (awesome) custom gameboot after you rebooted your PSP

finally thanks for who will try this for me coz i have a psp 3004 and i cant try this

it can be possible but the promblem is lastest version of half byte loader dosnt load psp filer 6.6
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xdarkgeox.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Pasarel
Noob
Noob


Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 105

PostSubject: Re: finaly i found it ( need one to test )   Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:43 am

we can't copy to flash0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gayden
Noob
Noob


Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-09-03

PostSubject: Re: finaly i found it ( need one to test )   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:23 am

hi again

@xdarkgeox

ok i no so i told wololo and he told me that he will make the hbl rev100 if that test worked

and i cant try that file coz it may brick my psp coz i have 3004

so i want someone to try the file

and @ pasarel

first here is a proof that we can copy to flash0 while in hacker mode :-

http://ifile.it/kl1zb0r/my%20test.MP4

but u should pause the video at every frame coz its too fast

and @ pasarel
did u post this at wololo.net :-
@ wololo,
YOU RULE!!!!!
that’s all I’ve want to say. Smile

if yes my name there is john cena is the best
and im gonna post that there too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pasarel
Noob
Noob


Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 105

PostSubject: Re: finaly i found it ( need one to test )   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:29 am

gayden wrote:

and @ pasarel

first here is a proof that we can copy to flash0 while in hacker mode :-

http://ifile.it/kl1zb0r/my%20test.MP4

but u should pause the video at every frame coz its too fast

Yes, but in that vid you are not using HBL.


Oh, and yes, I said that on wololo's blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gayden
Noob
Noob


Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-09-03

PostSubject: Re: finaly i found it ( need one to test )   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:33 am

yes im not using hbl but i want wololo to make the hbl rev100 supports this version but he told me u should test that or find someone to test that first

so i need someone's help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pasarel
Noob
Noob


Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 105

PostSubject: Re: finaly i found it ( need one to test )   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:34 am

gayden wrote:
yes im not using hbl but i want wololo to make the hbl rev100 supports this version but he told me u should test that or find someone to test that first

so i need someone's help
to do that, you need kernel acces.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xdarkgeox
Admin
Admin


Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-07-07
Age : 20
Location : UR MOMS HOUSE

PostSubject: Re: finaly i found it ( need one to test )   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:37 am

gayden wrote:
hi again

@xdarkgeox

ok i no so i told wololo and he told me that he will make the hbl rev100 if that test worked

and i cant try that file coz it may brick my psp coz i have 3004

so i want someone to try the file

and @ pasarel

first here is a proof that we can copy to flash0 while in hacker mode :-

http://ifile.it/kl1zb0r/my%20test.MP4

but u should pause the video at every frame coz its too fast

and @ pasarel
did u post this at wololo.net :-
@ wololo,
YOU RULE!!!!!
that’s all I’ve want to say. Smile

if yes my name there is john cena is the best
and im gonna post that there too

nice wait till rev 100 comes out then i test it agian
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xdarkgeox.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Pasarel
Noob
Noob


Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 105

PostSubject: Re: finaly i found it ( need one to test )   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:39 am

xdarkgeox wrote:
gayden wrote:
hi again

@xdarkgeox

ok i no so i told wololo and he told me that he will make the hbl rev100 if that test worked

and i cant try that file coz it may brick my psp coz i have 3004

so i want someone to try the file

and @ pasarel

first here is a proof that we can copy to flash0 while in hacker mode :-

http://ifile.it/kl1zb0r/my%20test.MP4

but u should pause the video at every frame coz its too fast

and @ pasarel
did u post this at wololo.net :-
@ wololo,
YOU RULE!!!!!
that’s all I’ve want to say. Smile

if yes my name there is john cena is the best
and im gonna post that there too

nice wait till rev 100 comes out then i test it agian
what you guys don't understand?
in order to do that thing , you must have kernel acces.
in that vid, he did it with cfw. The cfw have kernel acces. HBL doesn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gayden
Noob
Noob


Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-09-03

PostSubject: Re: finaly i found it ( need one to test )   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:41 am

what , ok y he told me ro test it ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gayden
Noob
Noob


Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-09-03

PostSubject: Re: finaly i found it ( need one to test )   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:45 am

and what u dont no that psp filer v4.4 kernel 3 is working on hbl without kernel access but its too old to copy to flash0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pasarel
Noob
Noob


Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 105

PostSubject: Re: finaly i found it ( need one to test )   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:47 am

gayden wrote:
and what u dont no that psp filer v4.4 kernel 3 is working on hbl without kernel access but its too old to copy to flash0
that isn't true. it can copy to flash0 but it must have kernel acces.
If we can copy to flash0 via HBL, then we can have CFW. But it isn't so simple.


Last edited by Pasarel on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gayden
Noob
Noob


Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-09-03

PostSubject: Re: finaly i found it ( need one to test )   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:51 am

no i tried it on cfw and it says error
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pasarel
Noob
Noob


Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 105

PostSubject: Re: finaly i found it ( need one to test )   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:55 am

read this.
You can't request from kernel a custom gameboot if you are on ofw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gayden
Noob
Noob


Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-09-03

PostSubject: Re: finaly i found it ( need one to test )   Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:05 am

do u mean that i dont no what is kernel mode and user mode ?

if that what do u mean so u r wrong

and if u dont want to try ok simply say no il not try
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pasarel
Noob
Noob


Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 105

PostSubject: Re: finaly i found it ( need one to test )   Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:23 am

gayden wrote:
do u mean that i dont no what is kernel mode and user mode ?

if that what do u mean so u r wrong

and if u dont want to try ok simply say no il not try
no, I don't mean that.
I mean that you can't change the gameboot in usermode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rave Kutsuu
Noob
Noob


Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Undiscloseable

PostSubject: Re: finaly i found it ( need one to test )   Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:34 am

Pasarel wrote:
gayden wrote:
and what u dont no that psp filer v4.4 kernel 3 is working on hbl without kernel access but its too old to copy to flash0
that isn't true. it can copy to flash0 but it must have kernel acces.
If we can copy to flash0 via HBL, then we can have CFW. But it isn't so simple.

yes, if it was, i would have tried doing it, trust me, i have an unhackable mobo too, on my other psp...

but anyway, AS i was saying... there ARE possible kernel exploit possible through HBL, but we're still looking for them, if we get a working one, then we have to work on a way to impliment that into HBL, but once thats done, you then have HBL with kernel acces, and thus, can install some type of CFW to your unhackable mobo psp's, providing the mobo doesn't stop the exploit accessing the flash, which is another concern.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gayden
Noob
Noob


Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-09-03

PostSubject: Re: finaly i found it ( need one to test )   Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:42 am

ok i said that i want someone with psp 1000 or 2000 ( unbrickable psp ) with cfw to test this for me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xdarkgeox
Admin
Admin


Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-07-07
Age : 20
Location : UR MOMS HOUSE

PostSubject: Re: finaly i found it ( need one to test )   Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm

gayden wrote:
hi all
this is my first post

i found a way to access flash0 using pspfiler v6.6 and its the only version that could access the flash0

and i told wololo to make the hbl rev100 with support to that version

and he told me that : -

Quote :

could you try to copy this file:
http://ifile.it/cjf0y8v/gameboot.pmf
to “flash0:/vsh/resource” and overwrite the old one?
it should give you an (awesome) custom gameboot after you rebooted your PSP. this is the final test of flash0 w-access, i dont believe it will work

and i believe that this will work

so after what he said i need a tester to test the file to me

but he should has a psp 1000 or the old 2000 ( unbrickable psp )
and he should be on a cfw to run the filer v6.6

and here is the links :-

1- download this : this file

2- download this : pspfiler v6.6

3- after u download the files now extract the contents of the archive to ur game folder and put the file u downloaded from the first link in the root of the memory stick

4- now go and run the filer

5- toggle to the hacker mode by pressing the left arrow with the R button

6- press the X button on the file and then press the O button to copy file
and then press the right arrow then press then press O on the vsh folder then go press O on the resource folder the press the triangle button and then press the triangle button and now press the X or O

7- finally reboot the psp and it should give you an (awesome) custom gameboot after you rebooted your PSP

finally thanks for who will try this for me coz i have a psp 3004 and i cant try this

just got hebl rev 100 guest what still dont run filer v6.6 hbl is nt ment to run big programs such as filler
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xdarkgeox.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
MagiXex
Noob
Noob


Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-07-08
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: finaly i found it ( need one to test )   Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:06 am

xdarkgeox wrote:
gayden wrote:
hi all
this is my first post

i found a way to access flash0 using pspfiler v6.6 and its the only version that could access the flash0

and i told wololo to make the hbl rev100 with support to that version

and he told me that : -

Quote :

could you try to copy this file:
http://ifile.it/cjf0y8v/gameboot.pmf
to “flash0:/vsh/resource” and overwrite the old one?
it should give you an (awesome) custom gameboot after you rebooted your PSP. this is the final test of flash0 w-access, i dont believe it will work

and i believe that this will work

so after what he said i need a tester to test the file to me

but he should has a psp 1000 or the old 2000 ( unbrickable psp )
and he should be on a cfw to run the filer v6.6

and here is the links :-

1- download this : this file

2- download this : pspfiler v6.6

3- after u download the files now extract the contents of the archive to ur game folder and put the file u downloaded from the first link in the root of the memory stick

4- now go and run the filer

5- toggle to the hacker mode by pressing the left arrow with the R button

6- press the X button on the file and then press the O button to copy file
and then press the right arrow then press then press O on the vsh folder then go press O on the resource folder the press the triangle button and then press the triangle button and now press the X or O

7- finally reboot the psp and it should give you an (awesome) custom gameboot after you rebooted your PSP

finally thanks for who will try this for me coz i have a psp 3004 and i cant try this

just got hebl rev 100 guest what still dont run filer v6.6 hbl is nt ment to run big programs such as filler
try to run pspfiler 5.5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: finaly i found it ( need one to test )   Today at 6:55 pm

Back to top Go down
 
finaly i found it ( need one to test )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Deep Rybka 4 v Armageddon 1.0 Test blitz 10"m
» Found an iPad!
» 1500 IG test list
» SOB test
» Hot Toys Mech test Tony Stark. NEW!!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
6.20 Mars development :: Playstation Portable Hacks :: Misc :: Misc-
Jump to: