6.20 Mars development

Team Mars Custom Firmware For 6.20 OFW using TN HEN
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Christian Louboutin bootie on sale
Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:07 pm by nieluda

» lady peep christian louboutin[
Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:06 pm by nieluda

» ]Christian Louboutin Cheap
Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:05 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Handtaschen
Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:08 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Picotin MM
Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:07 pm by nieluda

» Hermes Auslauf
Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:06 pm by nieluda

» Prada Belt
Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:34 pm by nieluda

» ]Gucci-Kollektion von Accessoires
Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:32 pm by nieluda

» Prada Belts
Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:31 pm by nieluda

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
 

Share | 
 

 Possible 6.20 hen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GamerBoy50519
Noob
Noob


Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Possible 6.20 hen   Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:20 pm

hey team frost wanna form a little team on this? you can get me the files i need that i cant get + i test. if we do that we might have this working soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TeamFrost
Noob
Noob


Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 25
Location : Missouri

PostSubject: Re: Possible 6.20 hen   Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:52 pm

GamerBoy50519 wrote:
hey team frost wanna form a little team on this? you can get me the files i need that i cant get + i test. if we do that we might have this working soon!
Alright, lets continue this project at TeamFrost Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teamfrost.darkbb.com/
Neon
Noob
Noob


Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Possible 6.20 hen   Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:48 am

can someone Help Me? Crying or Very sad OMG! my psp now very bricked
i think i will wait for 10 years before they hack 9.99 Ofw

i use Pspfiler then i copy the version.txt at the Flash0
and open my computer then i hex edit my Version.txt 6.20 to 9.99
and open Filer again and replace the version.txt at the flash0
after that my face look like this affraid after seeing my System Version
What the Hell! (system Version 9.99) Omg!

version.txt cannot Harm your Psp because its only A text Message
but i made mistake my psp is now 9.99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possible 6.20 hen   Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:40 am

Just a precaution: nothing but the original phat psp can use the 1.5 kernels. The rest will brick.
Back to top Go down
bonnet
Noob
Noob


Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Possible 6.20 hen   Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:25 am

the link now is not working can u pls. send another one tnx..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaisem
Noob
Noob


Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Possible 6.20 hen   Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:11 pm

Neon wrote:
can someone Help Me? Crying or Very sad OMG! my psp now very bricked
i think i will wait for 10 years before they hack 9.99 Ofw

i use Pspfiler then i copy the version.txt at the Flash0
and open my computer then i hex edit my Version.txt 6.20 to 9.99
and open Filer again and replace the version.txt at the flash0
after that my face look like this affraid after seeing my System Version
What the Hell! (system Version 9.99) Omg!

version.txt cannot Harm your Psp because its only A text Message
but i made mistake my psp is now 9.99
Do you know what your talking about? changing version.txt does not change what"System Information" says in the XMB Rolling Eyes
how can you access flash0?
look in my other thread i maden Total_Noob a very well known hacker/Developer also was in the GenYus Team(Team Gen) found a kernel Exploit soon to be released 6.20 TN CFW before christmas 6.31 users will have to wait a bit though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagiXex
Noob
Noob


Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-07-08
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Possible 6.20 hen   Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:00 am

Zaisem wrote:
Neon wrote:
can someone Help Me? Crying or Very sad OMG! my psp now very bricked
i think i will wait for 10 years before they hack 9.99 Ofw

i use Pspfiler then i copy the version.txt at the Flash0
and open my computer then i hex edit my Version.txt 6.20 to 9.99
and open Filer again and replace the version.txt at the flash0
after that my face look like this affraid after seeing my System Version
What the Hell! (system Version 9.99) Omg!

version.txt cannot Harm your Psp because its only A text Message
but i made mistake my psp is now 9.99
Do you know what your talking about? changing version.txt does not change what"System Information" says in the XMB Rolling Eyes
how can you access flash0?
look in my other thread i maden Total_Noob a very well known hacker/Developer also was in the GenYus Team(Team Gen) found a kernel Exploit soon to be released 6.20 TN CFW before christmas 6.31 users will have to wait a bit though


like neon said its Possible to to change version.txt this was place on
flash0/etc/version.txt it reflects what the system version on xmb says
You can Use Pspfiler (Kernel3) to access on flash0 simple Copy the etc file on ms root then edit it. BETTTER NOT TO TRY IT ONLY LUCKY PEOPLE CAN DO IT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamer Boy 50519
Noob
Noob


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Possible 6.20 hen   Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:21 am

my old account was deleted so im typing from a new one. this is gamer. i am abandoning the project for a while because of tn hen and will come back later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamer Boy 50519
Noob
Noob


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Possible 6.20 hen   Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:00 am

I have noticed the errors of my ways on this project. The reason the projext wouldnt work was because all of ireg and dreg files i got cfw ofw and hen are truely all the same. I found out that a way to get a slight hen going in any version would be to edit the files past the usual font mod tricks. I analiEd the files and found out that they actually help load all the apps or loaders etc. that go into the vsh menu. The only thing the vsh menu does is hlp navigate through the files. The only thing stoping me from getting the files to work as a hen is the coding the loaders are written in i dont know if its a c c++ kind of thing and i just see it wierd looking at it in a hex loader or if it truely is written in a code i have yet to decipher. As of now im officially restarting the the project. Although it may take a while to do it plus post updates because of homework and grounding. Crying or Very sad By the way i have perfected the font mod finally so i could try and post the files and instructions. Also psp tester could u try not to delete my new account if you are cleaning up the server, and if you could, please try and restorey old account GamerBoy50519?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamer Boy 50519
Noob
Noob


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Possible 6.20 hen   Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:42 am

Btw if anyone is angry at me because you thought i was cancelling it for good and i started it up again (which might not be the case) but if it is im sorry for any misunder standing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Possible 6.20 hen   Today at 1:11 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Possible 6.20 hen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
6.20 Mars development :: Playstation Portable Hacks :: Playstation Portavle News :: Psp News-
Jump to: